ディレクター / Director
Backed with the insight of Gartner research and events, the Gartner Consulting team help clients in a wide range of industries speed up their agendas and stay ahead of the digital curve. Due to increasing demand, the consulting practice is growing its team in Tokyo.
The Director will help to lead a team responsible for a portfolio of accounts that consist of multinational, global or large-scale organizations. You will lead engagements advising clients at the highest strategic level with big-picture and tactical guidance on how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes.
Operating at the C-Level, you will assist our clients in successfully managing their technology investments to support their business priorities. As a successful Director, you will;
* Manage all components of medium to large-sized engagements by leveraging appropriate methodologies, staffing and budgets
* Deep understanding of technology and strategies for identifying the best technology solutions to meet client business and technical objectives
* Manage the development and delivery of medium and large-sized engagement deliverables;
* Lead sales efforts including development of client proposals and pricing estimates.
* Identify, develop and document issues and strategic recommendations using independent judgment concerning engagement areas being reviewed;
* Leverage Gartner Research, Gartner Consulting IP and methodologies, and prepare written reports and management presentations of analysis and recommendations;
* Conduct detailed analyses to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interview, etc.
* Participate as a member of Gartner teams in the creation of high quality diagnostics and actionable strategic results;
* Actively develop and maintain client relationships at senior levels
* Strategic/advisory-based consulting experience from a top management or technology professional services firm
* Demonstrable project management skills and experience
* Technology industry understanding and/or experience
* Expertise with strategic consulting frameworks and financial principles such as budgeting, asset valuation and net present value
*Proven track record of supporting sales efforts
* Skilled in any one of the following solution areas advantageous
- Digital transformation
- Infrastructure & operational excellence
- Sourcing and pricing
* Business development experience, evidence of developing new service advantageous
* Cross-sector and functional experience highly desirable
* Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
* Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
* Strong work ethic and willingness to travel
* Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as part of a team
* Bachelor's degree required, business, information technology or a related field advantageous
* Advanced degree preferred
* Native-level Japanese proficiency a must
* Business-level English a great plus (TOEIC 750 or above)