マネージング パートナー / Managing Partner
Gartner Consulting is an exciting and growing business, and we are looking for a Managing Partner to form part of the leadership team in Tokyo.
Focused on a portfolio of clients across the Financial Services/Insurance space, or the manufacturing space, this is an opportunity to lead a team working purely on strategic/advisory, technology-enabled engagements with a portfolio of organizations across the sector.
Working at the C-level with some of the world’s largest multinationals, Gartner Consulting assists our clients' businesses to meet the challenges in today's ever-changing landscape. From businesses looking to simplify and improve their operations, through to the expansion and vertical integration into new markets, Gartner can bring best of breed digital transformation expertise to enable the right solution and the best outcomes.
As a Gartner Managing Partner, you will lead world-class engagements that encompass all areas of Digital Transformation, across the CIO Agenda and into the wider business. This will include, but not be limited to; CIO Strategy, Digital Strategy, Transformation and Change Strategy, IT Cost Optimization, Application Landscape Modernization, Agile Working Methodologies, Sourcing Strategy, Service Management, and Infrastructure Modernization.
* Represents and builds the Gartner brand, and promote overall Gartner solutions to generate maximum client value in accordance to regional and global strategies
* Drives large deals in key accounts with repeat potential
* Builds accounts over time, by gradually shifting from transactions towards a business stream driven by growing client relations and trusted advisor status
* Orchestrates the various players (e.g., Practice Leads, Consultants, Sales, Research, EXP, Industry Leads, etc.) in assigned account portfolio/territory to achieve assigned sales quota, revenue quota and other targets
* Leads pursuit development efforts
* Proactively manages the various channels rather than “being the channel”
* Active contributor to strengthening current solutions or developing new solutions based on account and territory strategy as well as demand
* Actively participates in and contributes to respective verticals to which account base is aligned
* Effectively executes account planning methodology
* Leads consulting delivery for multiple accounts and complex projects, providing oversight and coaching to ensure project delivery remains within specified scope, on time and on budget; takes necessary steps to mitigate risks
* Manages engagements at or above Gross Margin target
* Attains broad comprehension and ability to articulate to clients (CIOs, business management and senior IT leadership teams) the breadth and depth of Gartner Consulting Solutions
* Demonstrated ability to sell and lead delivery of complex IT advisory engagements
* Met consulting sales objectives for minimum of 3 years (including sales target, win rate and deal size)
* Can independently develop and identify opportunities and lead large and complex pursuits, with support from other thought leaders and subject matter experts
* Skilled in all aspects of sales opportunity planning, including demand generation, scoping deals, crafting proposals, telling story and closing business. Also extensions and expansions of current accounts.
* Has superb presentation/written communications skills at a senior executive level (business and IT)
* Demonstrate strong industry vertical expertise and IT in the financial services industry and/or the manufacturing industry, as well as constant learning curve on the industry and on related domains
* Skilled in mentoring and coaching future client developers as well as delivery consultants
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
* Superior analytical thinking
* Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and a true team player
* Bachelor's degree required; business, information technology or a related field advantageous
* Advanced degree preferred
* Native-level Japanese proficiency a must
* Business-level English a great plus (TOEIC 750 or above)