Automotive Engineering Positions / 自動車業界エンジニア職種
12. (E) Bilingual Requirement Engineer
■Role descriptions / Expectations from the Role
1. Define system level requirements
2. System Requirement clarification (with Customer or Internal Stakeholder)
3. Analyze Requirements and distribute to disciplines (System, Algorithm, HW. Etc.)
4. Main interface with core technical group to understand current base development
5. Responsible for evaluating customer specifications and translating the system requirements into DOORS for requirements to test traceability
6. Ensure designs meet customer requirements & specifications
■Reporting Relationship: Program Manager
■Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
- Must have -
1. Japanese language proficiency
2. Expert knowledge in advance driver assistance systems (Pre-collision system, Dynamic radar cruise control, lane departure alert, front collision alert)
3. In-depth knowledge of vision sensor eco-system and interconnection
4. In-depth knowledge of radar eco-system and interconnection
5. Experience in automotive ECU, embedded software and automotive communication protocols (CAN/LIN)
6. Understanding on AUTOSAR architecture and related tools
7. Knowledge in functional safety and defining requirements in tandem with safety goals
8. Knowledge requirements management tools (eg IBM DOORS)
9. Excellent communication written and verbal skills
- Good to have -
1. Hands on experience with vehicle system architecture and control system
2. Expert knowledge in systems engineering
■Domain: Automotive, ADAS
■Language: Bilingual (English & Japanese N4,N3)
■Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE: Engineering degree, 3-5 years of experience
Manager/Supervisor classification: Nil (Classifiable depending on the case)
Working hours classification: Deemed working hours system
Category of deemed working hours system: Discretionary labor system for professional work
Deemed working hours per day: 8hrs
Monthly salary: (Update in progress) XXX,000 JPY - XXX,000 JPY: * Under our corporate regulations, amount will be decided in consideration of candidates’ experiences and abilities.
Discretionary labor allowance: 60,000 JPY - 80,000 JPY
Overtime work allowance: By ordinary (Paid according to overtime working hours)
Salary raise: Yes
9:00 - 18:00
(Actual working hrs: 8hrs /Flex time system/ Core time: 10:00 - 16:00)
Annual paid leave (10 days provided in the first year * Variable depending on joining date), Two days off every week (Sat, Sun), Public holidays, Yearend and new year holidays, Congratulation or condolence leave, and nursing leave.
Insurance: Medical insurance, Welfare pension, Employment insurance, and Industrial injury insurance
System: Asset-building savings, Company pension, Cafeteria plan (selection-based corporate member welfare service)
* Only regular employee is eligible for Asset-building savings and Company pension.
Facility: Corporate membership facility (Athletic club, Onsen resort house, hotel accommodations, etc.)
Kanto region, Japan
Fast Growing IT Consulting Company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is India’s largest IT consulting company. TCS was established in 1968 and consists of Tata Group, the largest conglomerate in India. Since the establishment, TCS has remained the best company in India’s market both in terms of sales volume and business scale and poured entire efforts to make India’s IT industry being recognized worldwide. Now TCS is recognized as the largest IT consulting company in Asia.
TCS has expanded its business worldwide and provide various services to customers around the world. More than 300,000 employees provide services with 1000+ customers including industries and government organizations all over the world. Also TCS is the world first company which achieved CMMi / PCMM Level 5 company-wide.
Strength in JAPAN
Nihon TCS, the next generation global IT organization, is committed to meet the needs of Japanese corporations, helping them globalize and transform businesses with agility and certainty.
Formed in partnership with the Mitsubishi Corporation, Nihon TCS is a unique hybrid company strongly embedded and committed to the Japanese economy. With exceptional domain expertise and local market knowledge, Nihon TCS successfully integrates global scale and best practices to develop technology-led business solutions that transform operations and help businesses grow.
Nihon TCS offers seamless service experience across the world backed by one global network delivery model (GNDM), highly portable assets and a strong global talent base, including several thousand associates in Japan across multiple locations (Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya). We are an agile partner who can bring an idea alive – from design to delivery – as well as simplifying, digitizing and governing the transformation process from start to finish.
The Tata Group
The Tata group’s core purpose is to improve the quality of life of the communities it serves, globally through long term stakeholder value creation.
The Tata group is a global enterprise and comprises over 100 operating companies in seven business sectors: communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy, consumer products and chemicals.
Tata companies have operations in more than 100 countries across six continents, and export products and services to over 150 countries. Tata companies employ over 540,000 people worldwide.
Good corporate citizenship is part of the Tata group’s DNA. 66% of the equity of Tata Sons, the promoter holding company, is held by philanthropic trusts, thereby returning wealth to society. As a result of this unique ownership structure and ethos of serving the community, the Tata name has been respected for more than 140 years and is trusted for its adherence to strong values and business ethics.