Field Alliance Manager
The Field/Region Alliance Manager is responsible for building a partner eco-system to seamlessly support the existing business for TCS Japan while also creating pro-active business models and incremental revenues with select partners.
The Alliance Manager should be able to simplify the Partner eco-system and be able to identify, build and drive new revenues through go to market offerings with select partners.
The Alliance Manager should be able to build an enterprise wide connections and set-up a governance structure with these select partners. Further, the Field Alliance Manager should be able to maintain and leverage an extensive network with the OEM vendors (local and global) and also various teams within TCS Japan and TCS Global to support the existing business.
The Field Alliance Manager is a hub between the vertical, horizontal and partner teams and should effectively consult the sales, pre-sales teams and leadership teams on various technologies, trends, vendors and be able to drive win-win business models with Alliance partners.
The Field Alliance Manager may need to further work with the delivery teams to enable and trouble-shoot any delivery challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Revenues: Drive incremental services revenue for TCS Japan and license revenues for Partners.
- Relation: Build strong relations across various levels of the partner organizations (both local and with the global teams). Expand the relationship by aligning stakeholders in TCS Japan to their counterparts in the partner organization.
- Strategic: Build new business models and offerings with select partners. Align TCS Japan and the partner teams to create a joint go to market resulting in new revenues for both the partner and TCS Japan.
- Operational: Support and grow current opportunities and pipeline by negotiating better rates/models with our partners and facilitating license re-sell to grow our revenues.
- Enablement: Build an effective training and enablement plan to support the delivery build. The Alliance Manager may create a business model along with the partner’s professional services team to reduce the risk for TCS’s services deliveries.
- New Technologies and Trends: Scan the market for new trends and OEMs entering the market. Identify growth areas and drive TCS Japan to be an early adopter of new technologies and trends.
- Market Understanding: Should have a deep understanding of the Japan market and business culture. (Candidates with 10-15 years of market experience)
- Language: Should be bi-lingual- English and Japanese
- Connects: Should have an existing network with OEMs and distributors in Japan with a proven track record of building vendor relations and business.
- Technology understanding: Should have an overall understanding of various technologies, products and their market relevance to create and build business models with partners.
- Licensing Models: Should have an understanding / aptitude for licensing/commercial models.
- Legal: Should have an understanding / aptitude for various legal contracts that are executed with Alliance partners and should be able to liaise with the legal team.
TCS Confidential- For Limited Circulation
Perks: The Alliance Manager is in a unique position to work across many different technologies, vendors and internal teams to capture the big picture and spot new trends early. The Alliance Manager further gets to introduce and capitalize on these trends by consulting the organization’s management. This is a consulting position and the Alliance team is a hub to build and own cross-industry, cross-horizontal initiatives. This ensures immense self-learning, coaching opportunities and opportunities to build and grow new business.