Automotive Engineering Positions / 自動車業界エンジニア職種
20. (E) FUSA Manager
■Role descriptions / Expectations for the Role
1. Planning and management of safety activities including creation and tracking of safety plan and verification plan
2. Creation/review of safety concept including functional safety requirements, technical safety requirements and technical safety concept
3. Safety Analysis
4. Safety Case creation
5. Safety audit and assessment
6. Individual specialist with holistic system understanding.
Facilitate between cross functional team of system engineering, design and development, testing etc. to get required technical output / documentation
■ Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
- Must have -
A. Generic Skills:
Functional Safety, ISO 26262, Embedded software, embedded C, CAN
1. Knowledge of complete ISO26262 Functional safety lifecycle; method; tools and techniques.
2. Should have worked for minimum 3+ years in Automotive Functional Safety
3. Understanding of complex Vehicle domain; systems; sub-system and their implementation,
4. Hardware / software design and development per ISO26262,
5. Required work product creation to comply ISO 26262
6. Embedded software development experience
B. Technical Skills:
1. Experience in planning and management of safety activities including creation and tracking of safety plan and verification plan
2. Good understanding and experience in creation/review of safety concept including functional safety requirements, technical safety requirements and technical safety concept
3. Should have experience of working on safety analysis like FMEA (Failure Modes and Effect Analysis), FTA (Fault Tree Analysis), DFA (Dependent Failure Analysis) for system / software / hardware
4. Should have experience of Hardware Architecture metrics (FMEDA) and PMHF analysis as per ISO26262 requirements.
5. Experience with embedded software development using C, should be able to understand software codes and functional flow
6. Good understanding of Vehicle dynamics controls system behavior
7. Should have knowledge of how to operate as interface between cross functional departments for safety related activities
8. Experience of Functional Safety Audit & Assessment
C. Vehicle Domain (Not mandatory, added advantage)
ADAS any level; vehicle specific sub-systems like: Steering, Powertrain, Braking, Body controls, etc.
■Domain: Automotive, FUSAS, ADAS
■Language: Bilingual (English & Japanese N4,N3)
■Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE: Engineering degree, 3-5 years of experience
Manager/Supervisor classification: Nil (Classifiable depending on the case)
Working hours classification: Deemed working hours system
Category of deemed working hours system: Discretionary labor system for professional work
Deemed working hours per day: 8hrs
Monthly salary: 270,000 JPY - 620,000 JPY: * Under our corporate regulations, amount will be decided in consideration of candidates’ experiences and abilities.
Discretionary labor allowance: 60,000 JPY - 80,000 JPY
Overtime work allowance: By ordinary (Paid according to overtime working hours)
Salary raise: Yes
9:00 - 18:00
(Actual working hrs: 8hrs /Flex time system/ Core time: 10:00 - 16:00)
Annual paid leave (10 days provided in the first year * Variable depending on joining date), Two days off every week (Sat, Sun), Public holidays, Year-end and new year holidays, Congratulation or condolence leave, and nursing leave.
Insurance: Medical insurance, Welfare pension, Employment insurance, and Industrial injury insurance
System: Asset-building savings, Company pension, Cafeteria plan (selection-based corporate member welfare service)
* Only regular employee is eligible for Asset-building savings and Company pension.
Facility: Corporate membership facility (Athletic club, Onsen resort house, hotel accommodations, etc.)
Chubu Region, Japan
Fast Growing IT Consulting Company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is India’s largest IT consulting company. TCS was established in 1968 and consists of Tata Group, the largest conglomerate in India. Since the establishment, TCS has remained the best company in India’s market both in terms of sales volume and business scale and poured entire efforts to make India’s IT industry being recognized worldwide. Now TCS is recognized as the largest IT consulting company in Asia.
TCS has expanded its business worldwide and provide various services to customers around the world. More than 300,000 employees provide services with 1000+ customers including industries and government organizations all over the world. Also TCS is the world first company which achieved CMMi / PCMM Level 5 company-wide.
Strength in JAPAN
Nihon TCS, the next generation global IT organization, is committed to meet the needs of Japanese corporations, helping them globalize and transform businesses with agility and certainty.
Formed in partnership with the Mitsubishi Corporation, Nihon TCS is a unique hybrid company strongly embedded and committed to the Japanese economy. With exceptional domain expertise and local market knowledge, Nihon TCS successfully integrates global scale and best practices to develop technology-led business solutions that transform operations and help businesses grow.
Nihon TCS offers seamless service experience across the world backed by one global network delivery model (GNDM), highly portable assets and a strong global talent base, including several thousand associates in Japan across multiple locations (Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya). We are an agile partner who can bring an idea alive – from design to delivery – as well as simplifying, digitizing and governing the transformation process from start to finish.
The Tata Group
The Tata group’s core purpose is to improve the quality of life of the communities it serves, globally through long term stakeholder value creation.
The Tata group is a global enterprise and comprises over 100 operating companies in seven business sectors: communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy, consumer products and chemicals.
Tata companies have operations in more than 100 countries across six continents, and export products and services to over 150 countries. Tata companies employ over 540,000 people worldwide.
Good corporate citizenship is part of the Tata group’s DNA. 66% of the equity of Tata Sons, the promoter holding company, is held by philanthropic trusts, thereby returning wealth to society. As a result of this unique ownership structure and ethos of serving the community, the Tata name has been respected for more than 140 years and is trusted for its adherence to strong values and business ethics.