Engineering & Industrial Service (EIS)
Bilingual MES Developer
■Detailed Job description/ resposibilities
1.As part of solution team understand the requirements from Solution Architects and contribute to creation of HLD/LLD and also develop solutions (Configuration, Customization)
2.Develop solutions (configuration, customization) based on the approved LLD
3.You will be responsible for implementing the developed solutions. Before deploying you will perform Verify & Validate and check all documentation
4.Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
5.Troubleshoot,debug and upgrade existing customizations
6.Recommend and execute improvements
7.Responsible for mantaining all associated project related documents w.r.t. development/testing, Issue tracker, etc
Necessary training (in-house and external) will be provided.
Opportunity to work in different industries (Automotive, Aero, Heavy Machinery, Industrial Equipment, Life Sciences, HiTech, etc)
Multiple career path available (Solution Architect, Program Management, Development, Consulting).
Ability to move to different location within Japan and Global locations after significant success demonstration
■Details of Project
Digital Transformation Program led by CIO of Client’s organization in alliance with TCS consultants (Business Process Consultant, Enterprise Architect & Engg./MES Consultant).
This team responsible for understanding and improvising Client’s current processes, recommend industry best practices and implement best-in-class MES Solution using Dassault Systemes DELMIA Apriso starting with local plants followed by global go-live.
Team of 25 ~ 30 associates Japan/India executing HYBRID model
■WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1.Hands on experience in DELMIA Apriso MES Implementation
2.Min. 2 yrs experience in DELMIA Apriso development with hands-on configurations and customizations usign Process Builder, Screen Framework etc.
3.Must be able to demonstrate programming experience in PL/SQL, Java script, C#
4.Understanding the requirements from the Solution Architects and able to implement complex custom modules with high complexity program logic
5.Coordinated with customer and development teams
6.Minimum 2 year experience in MES Implementation
7.Must have independently performed (atleast one area) MES Development Phases (RD Ph, Design, HLD, LLD, Dev, Test)
■EDUCATION & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Good understanding and exposure to DELMIA Apriso 9.X to 2018 and above
2. Strong Knowledge of DELMIA Apriso MES Functions, Concepts, Integration with PLM/ERP, Integration with machines/equipments/PLC
3. Knowledge of MES Design, Development, Testing, Support & Implementation process, RDBMS / MS SQL SERVER/DB Design (Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, View), Oracle 10g/11i/12c.
4. Good Communication skills (both written and verbal)
5. Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
6. Bi-lingual (Good Conversational Japanese/English is MUST)"
1. Experience/Knowledge in Mfg Engineering, Plant Automation, Plant operations, Mfg / Industry knowledge
2. Familiarity with Agile, DevOps development methodologies.
3. Proficiency in English and Japanese to interact with both Offshore and onsite teams.
4. Background/experience from Manufacturing Industry (Automotive, Aero, Heavy Machinery)
5. Knoweldge of .Net technology and framework"
Speaking: 60% of work in Japanese speaking/writing, 40% in English reading)
With Customer: 100% of conversation will be in Japanese
Writing: Mails, occasional translation of technical contents. Translator will translate but you will review applying technical background for correctness