[IoT] Project Leader
■DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
1.Manage succesful delivery of project co-working with India team
2.Lead discussions with clients as well as various teams in TCS to articulate client requirements, solution for the requirement and plan to complete the delivery.
3.Create project plan and delivery plan for each project and monitor the progress continously and update all the stakeholders.
4.Work with project teams to deliver the solutions, project related documentation and ensure all the queries from both sides are clarified and customer collaboration is ensured.
5.Track and identify risks in project delivery and proactively close all the gaps for ensuring quality and on time delivery.
6.Proactively plan team upskill, recruitment and manage resources in Japan
7Support pre-sales activity
■WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1.6 years of experience working in delivery in manufacturing related
2.Experience in project management in digital area (IoT, Cloud, AI, Machine learning, Engineering etc.,)
3.Experinence working with multiple teams in different geo (global/hybrid model)
・Experience with Agile delivery approach
・Experience in IoT solution and understanding of Machine Learning
. Experience in Consulting or IoT Edge devices or Industrial Control Systems
- Strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge of IoT and analytics
- Excellent organizational and facilitation skills, Management skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Flexibility and openness to new ideas in order to define best TCS solutions
- Rich experience in stakeholder management
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Openness to collaborate with the teams in Japan as well as in the other geographies
- Flexible and Continous Improvement skills
■EDUCATION & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor of Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science,
Engineering, Statistics, Data Anlytics,Physics, MBA
Manager/Supervisor classification: Nil (Classifiable depending on the case)
Deemed working hours per day: 8hrs
Under our corporate regulations, amount will be decided in consideration of candidates’ experiences and abilities.
Apprx. 6M yen ~10M yen
Discretionary labor allowance: 60,000 JPY - 80,000 JPY
Overtime work allowance: By ordinary (Paid according to overtime working hours)
Salary raise: Yes
9:00 - 18:00
(Actual working hrs: 8hrs /Flex time system/ Core time: 10:00 - 16:00)
Annual paid leave, Two days off every week (Sat, Sun), Public holidays, Year end and new year holidays, Congratulation or condolence leave, and nursing leave.
Insurance: Medical insurance, Welfare pension, Employment insurance, and Industrial injury insurance
System: Asset-building savings, Company pension, Cafeteria plan (selection-based corporate member welfare service)
* Only regular employee is eligible for Asset-building savings and Company pension.
Facility: Corporate membership facility (Athletic club, Onsen resort house, hotel accommodations, etc.)
(ex: training, skill development, promotions, new projects, etc)
- New projects, Skill development, Promotions
- Exposure for Multi-cultural working environment