Engineering & Industrial Service (EIS)
Bilingual Infotainment VNV Engineer
Associate will work on interpretation/translation, requirement gathering, discussing with client, discovering new requirements, connecting with different department in Nissan as well as vendors
Support client and TCS engineers in documentation, testing, project management.
Support onsite-offshore team for task understanding, Onsite-offshore coordination.
- Very good Japanese speaking & translation capabilities. JLPT N2 or above (willing to support client communication for all projects in Japanese as and when required).
- Should have extensive knowledge on SDLC & V Cycle for automotive Infotainment SW VNV (Verification and Validation)
- Executing and leading project delivery and solving critical technical problems
- Should have knowledge about various testing strategies & tools. (LabVIEW, Teststand, Vision, Vector-CANape, CANoe, etc.)
- Work closely with vendors architects and technical leads to review VNV plan.
- Extensive experience of client interaction.
Good to have skills:
- Understanding of Android Open Source Project (AOSP) (Good to have)
- Programming language knowledge : Android, Java, Python, C# (Any 2). Good knowledge about cloud platforms (Good to have)
- Effort estimation and project planning and project management. (Good to have)
Permanent Employee/Contract Employee
Manager/Supervisor classification: Nil (Classifiable depending on the case)
Deemed working hours per day: 8hrs
Monthly salary: Under our corporate regulations, amount will be decided in consideration of candidates’ experiences and abilities.
Discretionary labor allowance: 60,000 JPY - 80,000 JPY
Overtime work allowance: By ordinary (Paid according to overtime working hours)
Salary raise: Yes
10:00 - 19:00
(Actual working hrs: 8hrs /Flex time system/ Core time: 10:00 - 16:00)
Annual paid leave, Two days off every week (Sat, Sun), Public holidays, Year end and new year holidays, Congratulation or condolence leave, and nursing leave.
■Welfare program (May not apply to contract employee)
Insurance: Medical insurance, Welfare pension, Employment insurance, and Industrial injury insurance
System: Asset-building savings, Company pension, Cafeteria plan (selection-based corporate member welfare service)
* Only regular employee is eligible for Asset-building savings and Company pension.
Facility: Corporate membership facility (Athletic club, Onsen resort house, hotel accommodations, etc.)